Back to all posts
NEW Parent Portal - Edsby
We have a new Parent Portal called Edsby that will let you report attendance, access your child's marks, and communicate with their teacher.
- You should have received an email invite to Edsby for each of your children attending our school.
- Set up an initial parent account in Edsby using the email for one of your children (if you have more than one).
- Register your other children under your parent account by going into each of the emails and activating each child. Please remember that once you have setup your account, you go to the notifications tab and turn on all notifications so you can receive updates from the school in regards to your child's attendance.
- From your account, you can now report an absent or late child (we are no longer using safe arrival/school messenger); access your student's marks/report cards; and easily communicate with the teacher.
- Please contact the office if you did not receive an invite. Make sure you have checked spam in case the email invite ended up there.